This package combines a luxurious private island retreat with unlimited golf on an exclusive 18-hole golf course. Caye Chapel is a sprawling private island just off the coast of Belize City. It is one of the most opulent and luxurious retreats in the country with a championship golf course that has gotten many great reviews for its caliber of play. Golfers will find playing this course a rare treat that will test your patience, abilities and perseverance. It’s an 18-hole par-72 course which is flat and long, playing to 7000 yards. The greens are beautifully manicured with palms and views of the Caribbean Sea all around. The course is also quite challenging. There is a plethora of water hazards and stout Trade winds to keep it interesting. The course is rated at 74.9 with a slope of 139. Between the front and back tees is the clubhouse, with cathedral ceilings, luxurious furniture, artwork and wrap-around balconies. It covers an impressive 30,000 feet. The southern side of the island is lined by a white-sand beach a dozen private villas. These 3,500 square foot luxury villas come complete with living room, dining room, balconies, jacuzzie, sun-decks a much more. As you fly into the island’s private airstrip, there are a line of golf-carts waiting. You simply jump into one and drive up to the clubhouse to get settled in. There’s a pool with a bar and jacuzzi, a complete marina and plenty of watersports equipment to enjoy the sea. This private island offers the perfect backdrop to immerse yourself in comfort, luxury and great golf.
We UNDERSTAND how hard you work for your vacation each year. In response, we work hard to make your experience perfect! Learn More >>>
Itinerary & What's Included:
- You will be welcomed at the International Airport by a representative of DiscoveringBelize.com
- The transfer from the Airport to Caye Chapel is not included. Your options include taking a Water Taxi boat (a 2 hour ride) or a puddle jumper plane (a 10 minute flight). You can even fly into the island on a private chartered helicopter. We can easily arrange any of these options for you.
- 6 Nights Accomodation at Caye Chapel Island Resort
- Your private golf cart for your entire stay
- Golf Clubs (although it's always best to bring your own)
- & the best part, Unlimited Golf with No Tee Time or Round Limits
- After your stay, the transfer from Caye Chapel to the Airport is not included. Your optins include a Water Taxi boat ride or a puddle jumper flight. We can easily arrange any of these options for you.
- The smile on your face at the end of the trip is free
- Departure Tax
- International Flight
- Transfers within Belize as specified above, but we can easily arrange these for you.
CAYE CHAPEL ISLAND RESORT
2 Persons in Room
3 Persons in Room
Rates are per person and in US Dollars Low Season: Apr 16 - Dec 14, 08 High Season: Jan 5 - Apr 15, 09 Peak Season: Dec 15, 08 - Jan 5, 09
Children under 12 years stay FREE with parents.
Unlimited Golf with No Tee Time or Round Limits
The 18-hole golf course, built by Tee-Time International, covers over 7,000 yards. With no tee times or round limits, it’s only your abilities against a challenging course. The course is rated at 74.9 with a slope of 139. There are four par-5 holes with an average distance of 560 yards from the tips. The hole that everyone remembers is No. 16. It is a 515 yard par-4 that has the Caribbean Sea running all along the left side. There is a seawall along the ocean so there is no forgiveness if your ball goes over the side. It’s gone. The exclusivity of the course insures that the course is never congested as well.